It’s true. Video is the future of marketing.
We would say that, it’s what we do – but don’t listen to us! Take a look at these stats to understand the power of video in today’s culture.
*info provided by Wyzowl and Adelie Studios.
1. 91% of businesses say they plan to increase or maintain their spending on video in 2016.
2. Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and images combined.
3. Companies using video enjoy 41% more web traffic from search than non-users.
4. Video on a landing page can increase conversions by 80% or more.
5. Businesses using video grow company revenue 49% faster year on year than organisations without video.
6. Native Facebook videos have 10x higher reach compared to shared YouTube links.
7. 90% of Twitter video views come from mobile.
8. 4.8% is the average conversion rate for websites using video compared with 2.9% for those who don’t.
9. 4x as many consumers would rather watch a video about a project than read about it.
10. 70% of marketers claim that video produces more conversions than any other content.
For a full list of stats, check out these two links: