Who are we?
Wooshii is a thriving video marketing agency with offices in Los Angeles, London & Gateshead. We manage video operations for some of the world’s largest brands and organisations, from Amazon to Coca-Cola and more. We have big expansion plans and are looking for individuals who get excited about all things video!
What are we looking for?
Wooshii is looking for a full time DIT to join our post-production team in the Gateshead office. Working alongside our team, you will ensure all the technical processes such as technical control, devising creative solutions involving files to original camera data and metadata are regularly backed up and in place. This is a mid-level position or entry level for the right tech savvy individual. Check it out and please share!
Your role will include:
- Establishing and maintaining the workflow between Production and Post-production. This person would be able to focus on efficient and secure hand off of footage from Production to Post-production.
- Data wrangling and protection – organising Dropbox and other back-up systems as well as checking all files received from the crews making sure there are not missing files and creating proxy files when needed.
- Dailies – once the DIT has the camera and sound notes, you would be able to make ‘selects’ and start putting together dailies, to have these ready to review by the main editor. You would be able to sync the audio and start applying basic, temporary colour correction to the footage.
- Attending specific shoots to support the DP and camera department.
- The DIT would manage some databases which are directly related to the management of files and Dropbox.
- Taking a proactive approach to self-development.
- Proficient in data wrangling and protection systems
- Proficient in the production and post-production processes
- Proficient in using Dropbox and NAS systems
- Experience working as a DIT on set
- Experience using databases
- Ability to multitask and incredible communication skills
- Team player
- Available to work out of office hours
This is an opportunity for the right person to work with a group of passionate, happy people
in a growing company. To submit interest please send an email with covering letter
to firstname.lastname@example.org using the header ‘NE DIT + Name’.
Closing Date: Friday 16th December